ALL CHILDREN ARE WELCOME!
September to June DURING the 9:30 am service:
Seasons of the Spirit curriculum.
“Seasons’ vision is for an authentic Christianity lived in our culturally diverse and religiously pluralistic world; to be signs of God’s liberating, compassionate, and inclusive love, and to grow in our relationship with God. Seasons continues to nurture faith through liturgy, ritual, imagination, and to encourage Christian growth through worshipping, learning, and serving together. Our true curriculum is how we live our lives together.”
- exploring meaning and mystery in the Bible
- being grounded in thoughtful theology
- empowering children, youth, and adults to be transformed in Christ inspiring and equipping leaders
- nurturing the imaginative spirit
- offering resources for all ages
- integrating worship, learning and serving ministries
- students join their families at “The Table” in the Sanctuary for celebration of Eucharist