A button has been added to our website that will take you directly to the Diocesan website (https://niagaraanglican.ca/donate?referrer=st-jude-oakville ) where it is easy to donate using your credit card.
We also are able to accept donations via e-transfer directly to the Business Manager’s email. Just use your online banking and follow steps to transfer money.
There is also a mobile visa/mastercard/debit machine for your convenience available on Sundays and, as always, during the week in the Church office.
In addition to these methods, we of course, encourage the use of Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP) as a way to donate. This is easy and costs the church nothing. Simply fill in a form and attach a void cheque and submit it to Julie in the Church office.
PAP (Pre-Authorized Payment)
If you already support the work of Christ’s Church in the world through PAP:
- Thank you for your commitment to and support of our ministry together!
- This is a good time to review your current commitment. PAP is so easy we sometimes just let it roll over from year to year without reconsidering our level of support.
- Remember, if you are already on PAP you DO NOT need to complete a new authorization form, we can make any changes that you would like by writing to Julie Hudak or calling the church office at 905-844-3972.
If you are not using PAP please give it some prayerful consideration.
For you, PAP will:
- Demonstrate your faith through a firm commitment.
- Eliminate the need for and expense of writing cheques.
- Ensure your commitment remains up to date so that you are not faced with significant catch up payments in the Fall.
For St. Jude’s, PAP will:
- Provide a reliable and regular flow of funds helping reduce the usual seasonality of givings and the cost of the resultant bank loan.
- Reduce the number of envelope sets we need to purchase saving money.
- Give us confidence in our revenue projections enabling us to plan properly.
Why not give it a try? It is easy to do, just complete a PAP form and return it to the Church office. Should your personal situation change you can easily adjust your PAP by calling Julie at the Church office.
“I have held many things in my hand, and have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God’s hands that I still possess.” – Martin Luther
To donate on a one-time basis or to electronically enroll for PAP please go the the Niagara Diocese website link provided here.